Friday, September 23, 2011

Athletic Training


Hi guys!

I know it's been a long time since I posted, and I promise that soon I'll update with everything that has been going on in California! Rest assured, I absolutely love it here. I've just been working hard at finding a job and getting settled. I've gotten a lot done and I promise as soon as I know 100% whats going on, I'll update.

In the meantime, here is a really amazing video that I discovered, which does a great job of explaining what Athletic Training is. I know I've spent a lot of time with my family explaining the nuances of Athletic Training vs Personal Training, Physical Therapy, etc, but this pretty much sums it up.

We really need a new title because I don't think Athletic Trainer does justice to the role we serve. Please watch the video and I think you'll understand a lot better why I'm passionate about the profession!

xoxoxoxo
Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment